How do Cloudfront users obtain the required fields for “Bring my CDN account”? (Enterprise)
Below are the required fields for “Bring my CDN account” for AWS Cloudfront users:
- accessKeyId = the access key id
- secretAccessKey = the access secret key
- region = one of the regions that AWS supported.
Generate API keys
Before generating API keys, here are the prerequisites:
- Users must have an AWS account.
- This account should have permissions to operate service IAM, and be able to “create user”.
When all the prerequisites are satisfied, follow the instruction below to generate API keys.
- Enter AWS service IAM, choose User, and then click Add users.
- Enter Name, and select Programmatic access only (the first one).
- Click Next: Permissions.
- Choose Attach existing policies directly (the third one). Select permissions among policies:
- Click Next: Tags.
- Click Next: Review. Your page should be similar to the screenshot below.
- Click Create user.
- Copy the access key id and the access secret key, or download the csv file.