Understanding Mlytics Free credit
All users who successfully added their site to the Mlytics platform are qualified to receive the 30-day USD 300-worth of Free credit.
Users can use the Free credit to explore and evaluate Mlytics platform products and services. Users can use these credits on one or any combination of Mlytics products and services.
A. 30-day USD 300 Free credit
a. Free credit eligibility
Anyone who has a valid email address and credit card are eligible for the Free credit.
b. Free credit initiation
The 30-day period of the USD 300 Free credit starts automatically after you successfully add a site to the Mlytics platform.
To successfully add a site to the platform, you need to:
- set up an account with a valid email address;
- provide credit card information. Credit card information is needed to set up an Mlytics billing account and to verify your identity. Setting up the Mlytics billing account will only charge you USD 1 (unless you explicitly sign up for a paid plan like Business plan or Enterprise plan. See billing verification details below); and
- add a site to the platform by finishing the 3-step onboarding process.
c. Scope of Free credit
One account is entitled with the USD 300 Free credit after successfully adding a site.
d. Free credit coverage
During the validity period of 30 days, the USD 300 Free credit covers most of Mlytics platform products and services, including:
- Plan upgrade: You can use your Free credits to ease the cost of plan upgrade from Developer plan to Business plan.
- Usage: After you exceed the Free tier quota (check this link for the Free tier details), your Free credits will start to be used up upon usage (i.e. traffic, request, etc.).
- Add-ons: You can use your Free credits to purchase add-ons from the ‘Marketplace’ as long as they are available in your current plan and/or have a price less than or equal to USD 300.
e. Free credit validity
The following scenarios will end the validity of the Free credit:
- The 30-day period since you added your site has been reached.
- The USD 300 Free credits were fully consumed.
After you successfully added a site, you can check your available Free credit at Billing information tracker from the platform's ‘Overview’ (at ‘Home’ page).
f. Free tier use
During the 30-day Free credit period, when you use resources covered by the Free Tier, the Free tier usage is not charged against your Free credit.
g. How will my account be billed when I have Free credits?
Within the validity period of the Free credit, any usage or purchases incurred will be deducted from your Free credit first. In addition, usage below the Free tier quota will not be billed.
Total Bill = Free Credits - [Subscribed plan + enabled add-ons + usage over Free tier quota]
If the result is positive - your expenses are less than your available Free credit, hence you will not be charged.
If the result is negative - your expenses are more than your available Free credit, hence the amount will be recorded as a debt.
h. Can I have another Free credit after I've used it all up?
The quick answer is No. By default you only have one Free credit per account (and/or per site). In case you wish to have an additional Free credit for the same account or site, please contact us. Please note that decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and after a thorough analysis of your situation. There is no guarantee that an additional Free credit will be granted.
Try it for yourself
If you are new to Mlytics, you can create an account and add your site to evaluate how our products perform in real-world scenarios. Again, all users are entitled for the Free credit to test and deploy Mlytics Multi CDN, Smart load balancing, DNS, Origin Shield, and all available Mlytics products and services.
Sign up here for free
End of the Free Credit
As mentioned above, the Free credit ends when you use all of your Free credit, or after 30 days, whichever happens first. At that time, the following conditions apply:
- You can still continue to use Mlytics products and services based on the plan you subscribed in, however it will be subjected to billing. Please check this link for the billing logic.
- In situations where users fail to pay for using Mlytics products and services after the Free credit, Mlytics may temporarily block the services, until payment issues are resolved. Check this link to understand how Mlytics addresses payment failure.
- Since users can still continue to use Mlytics products and services, all data you stored and all resources you created in Mlytics will remain. Contact our support team if you want to remove them.
Cost after Free credit
When a user uses up all his Free credit (or ends the Free credit validity), the system will start charging the user’s credit card automatically for any platform usages and purchases.
Mlytics platform charge only for the resources the user use. Each product and service has its own pricing model.
Users can also estimate the cost of using Mlytics products and services by using our pricing calculator, or by consulting the summary on our pricing page.
To stop all billable services and prevent your Mlytics billing account from incurring charges, you can check this article.
Mlytics asks for a credit card when users sign up for the Free credit. Mlytics uses this payment information for the following purposes:
- To verify user’s identity.
- To distinguish real people from robots.
If your payment method expires or otherwise becomes invalid during the Free credit period, your Mlytics billing account may be suspended.
After you submit your payment information, Mlytics submits a one-time transaction for verification purposes only. No charges are made AFTER this verification process, unless you upgrade to a paid plan or start using Mlytics products and services.
The transaction has the following attributes:
- The transaction is an authorization request to validate your Mlytics billing account. It is not a permanent charge.
- The transaction appears on your statement as being from Mlytics.
- The transaction is between USD 0.00 and USD 1.00, which will be immediately refunded. Your bank might convert this amount to a local currency.
- If you provide credit card information, this transaction might appear on your statement for up to one month before being automatically refunded.
Questions, Comments, Feedbacks?
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about Mlytics Free credit, don’t hesitate to contact our support team by clicking the ‘Help’ button below.