What are the definitions for each firewall rule operator?
When you're adding a new firewall rule or API protection rule, chances are you'll have to decide which operator to use for your rule. Here are the definitions for all operators:
- regex: Regular expression.
- streq: The value matches the input exactly.
- contains: The parameter value is found anywhere in the input.
- within: The input value is found anywhere within the value.
- prefix: The parameter value is found at the beginning of the input.
- suffix: The parameter value is found at the end of the input.
- include: One or more values entered are found in the input.